02/02/2014

Hello!

I've made a decision to create a blog where I can share my weight loss journey. I'll post weekly meal plans, exercise regimes and also outfit ideas that suit my body shape during it's change!

I've just recently started a new job where I'm on my feet a lot and need to be face to face with customers everyday, so by loosing the weight I'll be happier in myself and also be more comfortable! Plus, I'm sick of your-ing in between sizes! (My bank account doesn't like it either).

So, here's the part I hate the most ... measurements.

Start Weight: 179 lbs
Clothes size: 12 (top) 14 (bottom)
Bust: 33"
Waist: 32"
Hips: 41"
Right thigh: 25.5"
Left thigh: 25.5"
Right arm: 13"
Left arm: 12.5"

I aim to get myself to a solid size 10 and a nice healthy 140lbs. 

Is anyone else in the process of loosing weight? I'd love to hear your tips and tricks to staying motivated!




No comments:

Post a Comment