03/02/2014

meal plan; week one

So heres my meal plans for the next seven days.
I have a limit of 29 pro points per day, and I try to keep under this amount, just so it allows me to have a hot chocolate on a night (ww hot chocolate is only 1 points for 2 tsp made with boiling water).

Meal options I do tend to stay basic for the first few weeks just so I can get used to portion sizes (nothing worse than wanting seconds on something yummy)!

Plus, the great thing about pro points is, that you have additional 40 points that you can spend over the week on whatever you want. I like to spend mine on a cheeky glass of wine or even the temptation of a Diam! Bar - well, why not have a treat once a week?






- What are your tips to keeping away from the biscuit tin? 
- How do you keep your meals interesting?





No comments:

Post a Comment